Leukomed® T secures cannulae, compresses and other medical aids, making them waterproof and bacteria proof. Non-secreting wounds are also carefully protected from friction and shear. Good visibility at all times.
- For protecting non-secreting wounds
- For the waterproof fixation of intravenous catheters (peripheral or central)
Provides effective protection from water and bacteria.
- Leukomed® T is sterilized, individually sealed, and reliably covers the wound.
- The transparent polyurethane film of Leukomed® T is waterproof and bacteria proof.
- Leukomed® T is permeable to water vapour and oxygen.
Supports patient mobilisation.
- Leukomed® T allows the patient to shower or bathe.
Facilitates wound inspection.
- The transparent film dressing keeps the wound visible without dressing changes.
All-round suitability for covering non-secreting wounds.
- Leukomed® T is radio transparent.
- Easy to use, allowing quick dressing changes.
- In six handy sizes.
- All are available in two pack sizes.
Leukomed® T and Leukomed® T plus are easy and quick to apply.
- Hold the wound dressing at the red handling tape. Then remove the top layer of release paper.
- Using the handling tape, the transparent wound dressing can be applied accurately to the wound. Now remove the second layer of release paper.
- Carefully press the transparent film onto the skin, especially around the edges. Full skin contact ensures that the dressing is waterproof and a bacterial barrier.
- Now remove the application film in one go using the red handling tape.
- To remove, pull off the film dressing evenly using one of the edges – painless and gentle on the skin.