The Drytex material is an alternative to Neoprene and constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric that allows for improved airflow.
- Fabric provides compression and support, yet allows for breath-ability.
- Ideal for patients who have allergies or irritations to Neoprene or live in warm weather climates.
- Bilateral hinges to help provided additional knee support.
- Provides soft tissue compression with maximum patient comfort.
- Breathable Drytex knit material provides an alternative to neoprene and elastics.