Rubber Threshold Ramp (Complete Assemblies)
Rubber Threshold Ramps provide a durable, safe means of navigating uneven surfaces including small steps and doorways.
A hidden dovetail locking system allows for easy installation and incremental ramp height adjustment of up to 4 inches. Modular design makes Pride® Rubber Threshold Ramps a practical and affordable accessibility solution for
indoor and outdoor use.
Rubber Threshold Ramps can be used indoors and outdoors in a variety of locations, whether it’s in your home, the office or the garden.
Uses in home may include:
- At front and back entrance doors
- Garage to kitchen
- Kitchen to living room
- Walk-in showers
- 850 lb. weight capacity
- Meets ADA slope requirements
- Constructed of high-impact recycled rubber for durability and long life
- Seven total pieces
- ½ increments starting from 1” to 4” height capability
- 36” of usable space
- Can be trimmed, cut or notched for a custom fit
- Slip resistant
- Easy to install